Saturday, March 16, 2013

10 Hands on Tools to Boost Creativity

SXSWedu was amazing.  It was unlike any other conference I've attended in that instead of providing practical "take this back to your room tomorrow" ideas... it was more of a conversation about education in general.    I've always thought I was a smart person....but was taken aback by the genius present here.  So inspiring and encouraging.

One of the sessions I attended "10 Hands on Tools to Boost Creativity" was fun and gave me 10+ ideas that I could immediately incorporate into the classroom.







If you haven't seen it- this video is worth the watch.

"Creativity is as important in education as literacy and we should treat it with the same status" - Ken Robinson

"If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything original" - Ken Robinson

"We are educating people out of their creative capacities" - Ken Robinson





No comments:

Post a Comment